Thursday, October 1, 2026

I did not realise it has been more than two years that I did not visit this space!

Life, as it generally does, has moved on - the luxury has kind of moved on to a different phase. Guess I was getting too comfortable and started taking life for granted and felt more entitled than i should have.

I am moving to a new island this time and hoping to redeem myself, eventually.

Living alone, has been the only constant and I cant imagine life any other way.

Parents are with me now a days, and it is getting scarier that they are both getting old and fragile everyday!

Waiting for something or someone, not sure what or who...will surely come back, once i figure it out.

AI takes over, in the meantime and I clearly have lost whatever little capabilities i had re creative writing!

No comments: