Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Body & Soul

“If soul is regarded to be a different entity then y is it always so quite?”
“It listens to you”
“Does this entity ever talk?”
“Of course it does”
“Why can’t we hear her then?”
“You don’t realize. You are always too lost someplace else”
“Is it the same with everyone?”
“No, there are people who do know her, who talk to her, who can feel her but it seems it’s not normal.’
“How stupid is that? How can that be not normal?? E.g. - if you are staying with someone in the same house then you talking to that person is in all sense normal. Don’t you think so? Then how come when this somebody is inside you and you converse and it’s called abnormal?”
“They say it affects their health. their body..”
“Soul fight with them is it?”
“Yeah they either fight or effect in such a way which is believed to be harmful for everyone around.”
“But you don’t fight with me. I like you, you have always answered my questions, you have always supported my emotions, my thoughts. I am fine, my health is fine, I love talking to you.”

Michelle checks her eye liner on the mirror and gets up from the chair. Its time she leaves for office.

No comments: