Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Vindictive???me??!!!

oh this sweet sadist satisfaction i get when i see you cry for someone else just cause she did what you had done to me once!!! Am i acting like a bitch out here?? Who cares?? I am happy to see you in this misery ~at times~ and then again I hate her even more for bringing you to such a state of pain. I had loved you once..truely..and had this thought like every other silly girl falling head over heals..tat wont tolerate anyone hurting you.
I am what you and the many more have made out of me..yet I am myself..searching myself in the various shades of colors that you & the many more have painted me with, time and again.The true color is somewhere there but i can only feel..i cant see it anymore.

I am happy that you are sad and in misery today...its not a revenge...i never had to work for revenge..you did it to urself like the others did in their own lives..n your state just confirms my belief..."you reap is what you sow!!!"

2 comments:

rainboy said...

you reap what you sow...
so true.

take care

infinite_thoughts said...

@rainboy- :) happy farming i say!! :P thanks for your comment!!