Saturday, June 25, 2022

Life happens..

 So it has been 2 years since my last post. Not sure why I mentioned about the previous job change as since then I moved to another property. Another city..a different house..different people..different me..

Life has been fair to me so far..I guess..I cant complain after being so privileged to have a job that allows me to live a comfortable life.

Parents visited recently - they were thrilled to see my place and the new city. Unfortunately, I could not take them to other countries - which I truly wish to do..someday..

Living alone for last 4 yrs has been quite a journey - one that I am peaceful with. Work keeps me busy.

Need to live - I am being told that I am only breathing and passing through life - I am not living life - as I should..

lets see..its scary to go back to the old me in a new way..

Life happens..

No comments: